.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 28, 2014

 

Danged if she didn’t stop cold in her tracks – walked back to me and whispered, “Well, how ‘bout now?”  And with that, she turned around, hiked up her dress, and there it was – right where it had been in the wildest of my fantasies. But, that still isn’t the best part.
The best part was the tattoo itself. She must have gone to a big city to have it done. It was like a fine trompe-l'oeil painting.  The tattoo featured three beautifully arranged slices of crisp bacon, hot off the griddle. It was so lifelike, I knew if I got close enough I’d hear the sizzle. I involuntarily reached out to touch it, but I was too slow. “No touching,” she said. “Only my boyfriend gets to do that.” Down went the skirt, and whoosh, she was gone – leaving me there in a state of shock, standing in the gravel of Big Helen’s parking lot, leaning against my truck due to a sudden onset of weakness in my knees.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?